Monday, December 7, 2009

An Exercise in Procrastination

Blogging on speed...as I've procrastinated enough today to warrant a year's supply of Strattera.

1. Bruce Springsteen wants to meet me. For those of you who don't believe it, see Yosef's comment on my November 25th post.

2. The Nice Jewish Girls? article from Details was by far my most popular GChat status ever. Special thanks go out to JB for discovering it. And yes, there will be a much longer blog post about it in the future. Talk to me after December 21st.

3. Jenny is doing awesome work over at The Atlantic. And yes, I loved my Cabbage Patch Kids doll.

4. I still don't know how to ride a bike...and Target loves me anyway.

5. The FrumSuit. What sexy Jewish girls will be wearing at the beach this summer.

6. None of you have given me any ideas about where to go in Rome yet. Get on that.

7. Teddy Roosevelt was a Columbia Law School dropout. If I fail my finals, at least I'll be in good company.

2 comments:

  1. 6. rome. the vatican/st peter's square where you can pretend you are tom hanks in angels and demons. the swiss guard. trevi fountain. the jewish ghetto and shul. collosuem.

    and that has been my exercise in procrastination. thank you and good night.

    love
    sp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was expecting you to juxtapose the Frumsuit with Nice Jewish Girls.

    ReplyDelete